منتدى ثانوية شيخ عامر بريان

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى ثانوية شيخ عامر بريان

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

طالبة العلم - 105
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Bar_rightدرس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Barدرس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Bar_left 
Admin - 98
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Bar_rightدرس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Barدرس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Bar_left 
midsat - 75
omar47 - 34
asma - 28
BIBBAH - 17
fifi47 - 5
Sofiane Spartan - 5
omzab92 - 5
hichamath - 4

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  حصــــريا برنامــــج Password Recovery Bundle 2012 لكشـف كلمــة السـر
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد مايو 12, 2013 10:19 pm من طرف midsat

» عيد أضحى مبارك
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 26, 2012 5:08 pm من طرف Sofiane Spartan

»  موسوعه كامله لعمل البيتزا
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 07, 2012 10:37 pm من طرف asma

» نكت جزائرية مضحكة جدا
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 07, 2012 8:10 pm من طرف asma

»  ╣◄...( تعلم اللغة الانجليزية )..short English stories for learners
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 07, 2012 7:55 pm من طرف asma

»  رد مع اقتباس نص المساهمة مواقع الجامعات الجزائرية .. للطلبة
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 07, 2012 7:33 pm من طرف midsat

» امثال وحكم عن الحياة
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 23, 2012 3:00 pm من طرف Admin

» شريط قصير عن المؤذن كولة في بريان
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 20, 2012 8:59 am من طرف Admin

» ▓█ كـُــل عـَـام وأنتـــم بـخـــيـر ╝◄هنـا التهاني بمناسبة عيـد الفطر
درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the Emptyالأحد أغسطس 19, 2012 2:22 pm من طرف Admin

درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the

BIBBAH

عدد المساهمات : 17
    نقاط : 49
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/06/2011
    العمر : 41

M1 درس في الانجليزية حول Articles a, an, the

مُساهمة من طرف BIBBAH الجمعة يوليو 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Articles
    a, an, the

The Literal meaning of the word article is a little joint from the Latin 'artus' meaning a joint or limb.

There are three articles in English grammar, a, an, and, the.

1. 'The' is known as the definite article as it shows that the noun which follows is a particular or special one of its kind. The definite article can be used for both singular and plural nouns

Example :

Where is the book?
    Where are the boys?

2. 'A' , 'An' are known as indefinite article, as they indicate that the noun which follows could be any one of that type of thing. The indefinite article may only be used with the singular noun.

Example :

Alice works in a bank.  (not 'in bank')
     Can I ask a question?    (not 'ask question')

Note :

Use An (not 'a') before a / e / i / o / u:

Do you want an apple or a banana?
     I'm going to buy a hat and an umbrella.

Some Exceptions : 
    An hour, A university, A European ,.....
    What is a Tense?

Definition: Tenses show us when an action is performed, and its degree of completeness.

A- Tense means "Time" and there are 3 tenses.
    The tense of a verb indicates whether the action or the state of being:

1. Takes place in the present.                        Present Tense.
    2. Took place in the past.                               Past Tense.
    3. Will take place in the future.                      Future Tense.

Past Tense
    This speaks of an action performed in the past.  
    He went to school.

Present Tense
    This tells of some work done now, that is, in the present.
     He is walking home.

Future Tense
    A verb which speaks of an action, which will be performed in the future.
     I will do my homework.
    What is a Tense ?

B- Tense also indicates whether the action denoted by the verb is:
    Simple.                  Continuous.                               Completed.

All the tenses have four forms:
    1.     The simple.
    2.     The continuous.
    3.     The perfect.
    4.     The perfect continuous.

The term "perfect", meaning "finished" or "over" is more often need than completed.

The term "imperfect" meaning "not finished" "still going on" is often used as a synonym for continuous.

Let us have a look at the present tense.
    As you know, the present tense speaks of something happening now, or in the present. This tense if further divided into:

1) Present Simple:                            I play the piano.  
    2) Present Continuous:                    I'am going to school. 
    3) Present Perfect:                           I have eaten my dinner. 
    4) Present Perfect Continuous:        I have been studying hard

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 1:06 pm